Isa Noureddine (LLB, BAcc)
Isa graduated from La Trobe University in 2013 with a double degree in Law and Accounting. Isa joined Bardo Lawyers as a Supervised Workplace Trainee in 2013. and was admitted to practice in 2014. Isa is the head of the firm’s Commercial Law and Will’s and Estates Division. Isa has handled a number of complex litigation matters in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (“VCAT”), the Magistrates’ Court, the Supreme Court of Victoria and the County Court of Victoria. Isa has a strong commercial focus with a proven ability to work closely with clients to achieve prompt and fair outcomes. He is efficient, accurate and attuned to clients’ desires for precise, practical and pragmatic advice, having had experience in very complex Commercial Law and Wills and Estates matters. Isa is also bilingual and able to communicate and understand the Arabic language. Isa is able to assist you with in the following practice areas:
Building and Constructions Law:
- Perusing and providing advice to owners of a property in relation to building contracts;
- Assisting building practitioners with any disputes brought by owners of a property, the Victorian Building Authority (“VBA”) and/or any other parties; and
- Assisting building practitioners or any other practitioners within the building and constructions sector with any disciplinary issues brought by any government body including the VBA.
Business and Commercial Law:
- Perusing and advising clients in relation to commercial leases;
- Negotiating leases and trying to obtain the best commercial results possible for clients; and
- Dealing with purchases and sales of franchises and businesses.
- Contractual disputes;
- Debt recovery; and
- Commercial, residential and property disputes.
Wills and Estate Law:
- Letters of Administration;
- Drafting of wills and powers of attorney; and
- Estate litigation including claims under Part IV Administrative and Probate Act 1958 (Vic).