Houssam Dernaika (B.Bus & Com)
Business Development Manager
Direct Email: Houssam@belawyers.com.au
- Joined Bardo lawyers as an entrepreneur and strategy consultant since 2011.
- Together with Mr. El-Bardouh they established Bardo lawyers’ New South Wales branches in Regents Park 2012 and Parramatta 2015 and also established an overseas branch in the Middle East 2011.
- Has extensive business knowledge and management skills.
- Manages Bardo lawyers’ administrative operations in New South Wales.
- Speaks Arabic fluently.
- Holds a Bachelor degree in International Business from University of Western Sydney and is currently studying an Executive Master of Business Administration at University of Wollongong.
- Qualified Education Agent Counsellor QEAC No: E389, forming significant working relations with numerous education institutions around Australia including colleges, TAFE and universities.
- Possesses extensive knowledge in all aspects of education sectors in Australia. Houssam has been counselling and assisting international students from different backgrounds for the past 10 years.
- Has extensive experience in developing and strengthening ties between Australia and the international community.