What is a Notary?
A notary public in Victoria is a senior lawyer who is responsible for certifying and attesting documents intended for use anywhere in the world.
Like other professionals, notaries appreciate clients making appointments prior to interviews, so they can be fully prepared.
Notarisation refers to any act that must be performed by a Notary Public. This may include administering oaths and affirmations, taking affidavits and statutory declarations, witnessing and authenticating the execution of certain classes of documents, taking acknowledgments of deeds, preparing protest notes and bills of exchanges, and preparing marine protests in cases of damage.
We offer the following services:
- Certification of copies (including passports, educational qualifications and birth, death and marriage certificates)
- Notarisation of company documents (including minutes, resolutions, constitutions, shareholder agreements and certificates)
- Notarisation of trade mark documents
- Taking affidavits, statutory declarations, powers of attorneys, contracts/deeds, wills and security documents for use in overseas court cases; Notarisation of any document for use by an overseas government department or institution
- Advise on obtaining an Apostille from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
HOW TO BOOK
Through our Online Booking System: Book Online Here
Office: 03 9304 3344
Text: 0439009196 (After Hours or weekend Only)
808 Pascoe Vale Road, Glenroy, VIC, 3046
Business Hours and weekend
Level 24, 570 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
Fridays all day