- Bardo Lawyers charge a nominal initial consultation of $150.00 AUD for a session with one of our experienced Solicitors or Accredited Specialists.
- The initial consultation can be face to face, Via telephone, Facetime, Skype or any other suitable means.
- We can take consultations from any state in Australia or from overseas, however, our face to face consultations are limited to Victoria and NSW.
- Throughout the initial consultation, we will take the time to understand your current and future legal requirements and subsequently deliver quality legal advice in a language that you can understand.
- The initial consultation fee would be credited towards our service charges if you decide to employ our services in proceeding ahead with your migration or legal matter.
- Our receptionists are highly trained at directing the initial consultation to the appropriate solicitor within the firm according to each solicitor’s area of expertise.
- Our promise to our clients is “Your Future is Our Business”.
- At the conclusion of the initial consultation, we will provide you with an accurate cost estimate for our services to run your matter, the costs will vary depending on the complexity of your matter.
- Payments for consultation can be made in cash or transfer into our trust account, the details of which are as follows:
Bank Name Commonwealth bank of Australia Street Address/Postal Address 781-783 Pascoe Vale Road,Glenroy VIC 3046 Bank Contact Phone Number: (+61) 132221 Account Name: Bardo and Erci Lawyers Trust Account Swift Code: CTBAA2S Branch Codes BSB: 063135, Account No: 10633948 Amount to be deposited AUD $150 Deposit Ref: Your Name or the reference number we give you.