- Bardo Lawyers charge a nominal initial consultation of $150.00 AUD for a session with one of our experienced Solicitors or Accredited Specialists.
- The initial consultation can be face to face, Via telephone, Facetime, Skype or any other suitable means.
- We can take consultations from any state in Australia or from overseas, however, our face to face consultations are limited to Victoria and NSW.
- Throughout the initial consultation, we will take the time to understand your current and future legal requirements and subsequently deliver quality legal advice in a language that you can understand.
- The initial consultation fee would be credited towards our service charges if you decide to employ our services in proceeding ahead with your migration or legal matter.
- Our receptionists are highly trained at directing the initial consultation to the appropriate solicitor within the firm according to each solicitor’s area of expertise.
- Our promise to our clients is “Your Future is Our Business”.
- At the conclusion of the initial consultation, we will provide you with an accurate cost estimate for our services to run your matter, the costs will vary depending on the complexity of your matter.
- Payments for consultation can be made in cash or transfer into our trust account, the details of which are as follows:
Bank Name Commonwealth bank of Australia Street Address/Postal Address 781-783 Pascoe Vale Road,Glenroy VIC 3046 Bank Contact Phone Number: (+61) 132221 Account Name: Bardo and Erci Lawyers Trust Account Swift Code: CTBAA2S Branch Codes BSB: 063135, Account No: 10633948 Amount to be deposited AUD $150 Deposit Ref: Your Name or the reference number we give you.
Our Notarial Fees are the most competitive in the state of Victoria, we will charge you based on the time it actually takes for the Notary Signature, Stamp and Official Seal to be applied to the relevant document/s.
Fees For individual clients
|Notary Appointment Length||Approximate Signatures||Fee|
|1 – 5 Minutes||Approx 1 to 3 signatures on document/s||$80|
|6 – 10 Minutes||Approx 4 to 6 signatures on document/s||$100|
|11 – 15 Minutes||Approx 7 to 10 signatures on document/s (or 1 Notarial Certificate)||$150|
|16 – 20 Minutes||Approx 11 to 14 signatures on document/s||$200|
|21 – 25 Minutes||Approx 15 to 18 signatures on document/s (or 2 Notarial Certificates)||$250|
|26 – 30 Minutes||Approx 19 to 21 signatures on document/s (or 3 Notarial Certificates)||$300|
Fees For Corporate clients
Fees are based on the time it actually takes for the Notary Signature, Stamp and Official Seal to be applied to the relevant document/s. This is nearly always cheaper than per document fee structures.
|Notary Appointment Length||Notarial Corporate Service||Fee|
|1 – 5 Minutes||Certificate of Free Sale||$80|
|5 – 10 Minutes||Witnessing a signature on a corporate document (e.g. Board Resolution, Certificate of Legal Representative)||$100|
|15 – 20 Minutes||Certificate of company constitution||$130|
|16 – 20 Minutes||Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice||$150|
|21 – 25 Minutes||Certificate of ASIC Document (incl ASIC search fees)||$180|
|30 – 60 Minutes||Certificate of Good Standing||$400|
Fees For other Notarial Services
|Notary Appointment Length||Other Notarial Service||Fee|
|1 – 5 Minutes||Preparing and completing a certificate of Australian Law (per folio)||$80|
|6 – 15 Minutes||Certifying documents as originals or true copies (Passports, IDS, Birth, Death or Marriage Certificates, Education or Visa documents)||$150|
|11 – 15 Minutes||Notarial Presentation of the bill of exchange||$150|
|16 – 20 Minutes||Arranging Apostille or Authentication (including DFAT fee of $84)||$250|
|21 – 25 Minutes||Protesting a Bill of Exchange||$300|
|26 – 30 Minutes||Noting a Ship Protest||$300|
|Miscellaneous fees and charges|
|In relation to any matter not otherwise specified in the scale, a notary may charge fees in accordance with the First Schedule of the current Victorian Practitioner Remuneration Order in relation to matters such as: