Our Principal Solicitor – Nazim El-Bardouh – Immigration Law Accredited Specialist (LIV)
- Our Principal Lawyer, Nazim El-Bardouh, is one of the 35 Immigration Law Specialists accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV).
- Nazim was featured in a wide range of Australian media reports and prints covering some of the complex immigration matters he handled such as the Orphan Family Case – Hearld Sun – July 2014, and the Twin Brothers Case – Herald Sun – October 2014.
- Nazim is a regular commentator of “SBS Radio talks” covering controversial migration policies and changes.
- Nazim is is the only Arabic Speaking Immigration Law accredited specialist in the country.
- Nazim’s expertise in Immigration Law extends to all types of Visas, Cancellations and Appeals.
- Nazim has represented clients in the most complex immigration cases in the country, including appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, Character Visa Cancellations, Complex Protection Visas, Student Visa Cancellations, Employer Sponsored Visas, Business and Innovation Visas, Complex Partner Visas, Health Waivers, Appeals to Federal Courts, Ministerial Intervention requests, etc…
- In addition to his expertise in Immigration Law, Nazim has practised in Family Law, Commercial Law and Property Law.
- read more about Nazim …
Solicitors & Registered Migration Agents
Bardo Lawyers has chosen a team of the brightest and most motivated and dedicated team of lawyers in the country to assist with the heavy workload that the firm receives across the three (3) branches of Bardo Lawyers. Bardo Lawyers currently employs a team of nine (9) Immigration Lawyers and three (3) Generalist Lawyers to assist in the management of its heavy legal workload.
- Nazim El-Bardouh – Principal Solicitor & Immigration Law Accredited Specialist (MARN: 0963171)
- Yassin Noureddine – Senior Associate
- Isa Noureddine – Senior Associate
- Rayan Hazim – Associate & Migration Agent (MARN: 1685918)
- Liuzhuo Chen (Aletta) – Associate & Migration Agent (MARN 1687418)
- Olga Nazha – Solicitor & Migration Agent (MARN 1806859)
- Dr. Nathan Le – Solicitor & Migration Agent (MARN: 1910130)
- Jonathn Trainer (LLB, GDLP) – Solicitor & registered Migration Agent (MARN: 1807518)
- Adeel Khan (LLB, GDLP) – Solicitor & registered Migration Agent (MARN: 1800133)
- Andrew Andrianakis – Solicitor
- Olia Kamereddine – Migration Agent (MARN: 1574752)
Dr. Nathan Le
Our Principal Solicitor and Bardo’s team of lawyers receive invaluable assistance from a very determined and committed team of Support staff.
Business Development Manager – Sydney
Business Development Manager – Melbourne
Senior Migration Paralegal
Senior Admin and Accounts Clerk